BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
The Certificate III in Work Health and Safety is suitable for skilled operators who take on Work Health and Safety (WHS) responsibilities in addition to their main duties. They may provide technical advice and support to a team and apply a range of competencies in varied work contexts.
Skilled operators who take on WHS responsibilities in addition to their main duties.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is expected that students will have appropriate language, literacy, numeracy skills to complete the training and assessment requirements. Students must be willing to participate in work, health and safety activities within the workplace as part of their assessment requirements.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBWHS303 Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS304 Participate effectively in WHS communication and consultation processes
- BSBWHS305 Contribute to WHS issue resolution
- PUAWER001B Identify, prevent and report potential workplace emergency situations
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
*the above units of competency are selected by Alana Kaye College for our face to face courses however other electives are available upon request to suit your individual or industry needs – contact our office for further details.
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please contact our office to find out the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge rather than attending training.
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$950.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment Plans available.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea (face-to-face course only)
- Certification upon successful completion.
This course is currently subsided by the Northern Territory Department of Trade, Business and Innovation for residents of the Northern Territory. Information on this funding can be accessed at https://nt.gov.au/learning/adult-education-and-training/northern-territory-training-entitlement
All students must pay the enrolment fee $300.00