BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources
The Certificate IV in Human Resources is suitable for individuals working in a range of human resources management positions. Job roles could include human resources assistants, human resources coordinators, human resourses administrators and payroll officers.
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Human Resources Administrator
- Human Resources Officer
- Payroll Officer
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is expected that students will have appropriate language, literacy, numeracy skills to complete the training and assessment requirements.
- BSBHRM403 Support performance-management processes
- BSBHRM404 Review human resources functions
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBWRK411 Support employee and industrial relations procedures
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
* the above units of competency are selected by Alana Kaye College for our face to face courses however other electives are available upon request to suit your individual or industry needs – contact our office for further details.
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please contact our office to find out the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge rather than attending training.
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$1400.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment plans available.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea (for face-to-face delivery)
- Certification upon successful completion
This course is currently subsided by the Northern Territory Department of Trade, Business and Innovation for residents of the Northern Territory. Information on this funding can be accessed at https://nt.gov.au/learning/adult-education-and-training/northern-territory-training-entitlement
All students must pay the enrolment fee $300.00