BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
This course will give you the knowledge and skills to effectively contribute to the management of a project, or to have responsibility for a particular aspect across the entire project lifecycle. They may use project tools and methodologies selectively to support organisational or business activities.
- Contracts officer
- Estimator and scheduler
- Project administrator
- Project assistant
- Project coordinator
- Project officer
- Project support
- Project team member
- Quality officer
- Small business operator.
There are no prerequisites; however students will need to have good literacy and numeracy, technology and analytical skills.
- BSBPMG409 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBPMG410 Apply project time management techniques
- BSBPMG411 Apply project quality management techniques
Elective Units *
- BSBPMG412 Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG413 Apply project human resources management approaches
- BSBPMG414 Apply project information management and communications techniques
- BSBPMG415 Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG417 Apply project life cycle management processes
- BSBPMG418 Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
*the above units of competency are selected by Alana Kaye College for our face to face courses however other electives are available upon request to suit your individual or industry needs – contact our office for further details.
If you have experience or studies relevant to your chosen course you can apply to have these skills recognised through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) towards your formal qualification. Your knowledge and skills may have been gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities, self taught or general life experiences. Please speak to our course coordinators for advice on RPL.
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$1400.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment plans available.
Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
Coffee and tea (face-to-face course only)
Certification upon successful completion.
This course is currently subsided by the Northern Territory Department of Business for residents of the Northern Territory. Information on this funding can be accessed at https://nt.gov.au/learning/adult-education-and-training/northern-territory-training-entitlement
All students must pay the enrolment fee $300.00