BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resources Management
The Diploma of Human Resources Management reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector who have a sound theoretical knowledge base in human resources management and demonstrate a range of managerial skills to ensure that human resources functions are effectively conducted in an organisation or business area. Typically, they would have responsibility for the work of other staff.
- Human Resources Adviser
- Human Resources and Change Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- Human Resources Manager
- Senior Human Resources Officer
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is expected that students will have appropriate language, literacy, numeracy skills to complete the training and assessment requirements.
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance- management processes
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
* the above units of competency are selected by Alana Kaye College for our face to face courses however other electives are available upon request to suit your individual or industry needs – contact our office for further details.
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please contact our office to find out the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge rather than attending training.
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$1400.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment plans available.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea (face-to-face delivery only)
- Certification upon successful completion.
This course is currently subsided by the Northern Territory Department of Business for residents of the Northern Territory. Information on this funding can be accessed at https://nt.gov.au/learning/adult-education-and-training/northern-territory-training-entitlement
All students must pay the enrolment fee $300.00