BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing
This course will teach you how to participate, initiate, lead and report on a quality audit.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team.
There are no specific entry requirements. Students must be willing to participate in auditing projects.
Total number of units required to complete this qualification are 8. There are no core units but the 8 elective units must be selected as below. 3 elective units must be selected from the Group A units listed below 2 elective units must be selected from the Group A or Group B units listed below or from an equivalent level qualification within this Training Package. 3 elective units may be selected from the Group A or Group B units listed below, or any currently endorsed Training Package, or accredited course at the same qualification level if not listed below, 1 unit may be selected from either a Certificate IV or Advanced Diploma qualification. Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- 8 x one day workshops scheduled approximately one month apart.
- Homework, reading and assessment tasks are completed between each workshop. We recommend that learners set aside between 1020 hours per week
- For scheduled course dates please contact Alana Kaye on 1300 25 26 25 or email email@example.com
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please contact our office to find out the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge rather than attending training.
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$1500.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment plans available.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding
- Coffee and tea (face-to-face delivery only)
- Certification upon successful completion.
This course is currently subsided by the Northern Territory Department of Business for residents of the Northern Territory. Information on this funding can be accessed at https://nt.gov.au/learning/adult-education-and-training/northern-territory-training-entitlement
All students must pay the enrolment fee $300.00