TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals delivering training and assessment services in the vocational education and training (VET) sector. Achievement of this qualification or an equivalent by trainers and assessors is a requirement of the Australian Quality Training Framework Essential Standards for Registration (Standard 1 as outlined in Appendix 2 of the Users' Guide to the Essential Standards for Registration).
This qualification, or the skill sets derived from units of competency within it, is also suitable preparation for those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program.
Job roles associated with this qualification relate to the delivery of training and assessment of competence within the VET sector. Possible job titles and roles relevant to this qualification include:
- Enterprise Trainer
- Enterprise Assessor
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Trainer
- RTO Assessor
- Training Adviser or Training Needs Analyst
- Vocational Education Teacher.
There are no prerequisites; however students will need to have good literacy and numeracy, technology and analytical skills.
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
If you have experience or studies relevant to your chosen course you can apply to have these skills recognised through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) towards your formal qualification. Your knowledge and skills may have been gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities, self taught or general life experiences. Please speak to our course coordinators for advice on RPL.
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$1100.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment plans available.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea (face-to-face delivery only)
- Certification upon successful completion