TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
This qualification reflects the roles of experienced practitioners delivering training and assessment services usually within Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) within the vocational education and training (VET) sector. They may have a role in leading other trainers and assessors and in providing mentoring or advice to new trainers or assessors as well as designing approaches to learning and assessment strategies across a significant area within the RTO.
There are no prerequisites; however students will need to have good literacy and numeracy, technology and analytical skills.
- TAEASS501A Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL502A Provide advanced facilitation practice
- TAEDES501A Design and develop learning strategies
- TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEPDD501A Maintain and enhance professional practice
- TAEDES502A Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505A Evaluate a training program
- TAEICR501A Work in partnership with industry, enterprises and community groups
- TAETAS501B Undertake organisational training needs analysis
If you have experience or studies relevant to your chosen course you can apply to have these skills recognised through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) towards your formal qualification. Your knowledge and skills may have been gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities, self taught or general life experiences. Please speak to our course coordinators for advice on RPL.
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$2000.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment plans available.
Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
Coffee and tea (face-to-face delivery only)
Certification upon successful completion
This course is currently subsided by the Northern Territory Department of Business for residents of the Northern Territory. Information on this funding can be accessed at https://nt.gov.au/learning/adult-education-and-training/northern-territory-training-entitlement
All students must pay the enrolment fee $300.00