BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
The Certificate II in Business will prepare you for an entry-level position in business. It will provide you with computer skills, record keeping knowledge, customer service skills, work health and safety knowledge, plus more. You will also learn to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Administration Assistant
- Clerical Worker
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Desk Clerk
- Office Junior
There are no prerequisites, however students will need to have sufficient literacy and numeracy skills.
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBCUS201 Deliver a service to customers
- BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBINM201 Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBITU211 Produce digital text documents
- BSBITU212 Create and use spreadsheets
- BSBITU213 Use digital technologies to communicate remotely
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
For scheduled course dates please contact Alana Kaye on 1300 25 26 25 or email email@example.com
If you have experience or studies relevant to your chosen course you can apply to have these skills recognised through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) towards your formal qualification. Your knowledge and skills may have been gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please speak to our course coordinators for advice on RPL.
|Course Fee (This includes $400.00 non-refundable enrolment fee)|||||$2,480.00|
|Recognition of Prior Learning||$900.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Alana Kaye does not accept any more than $1,400 up front payment prior to commencement of the course. This includes the $400 non-refundable enrolment fee. Students can pay the remainder in instalments during course progression.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea (face-to-face course only)
- Certification upon successful completion.