BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
Become an asset to any workplace and gain skills to provide exceptional customer service, work effectively with diversity, write business documents and use a range of computer software.
The Certificate III in Business reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
- Customer Service Adviser
- Data Entry Operator
- General Clerk
- Payroll Officer
- Word Processing Operator
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is expected that students will have appropriate language, literacy, numeracy skills to complete the training and assessment requirements.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU313 Design and produce digital text documents
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
For scheduled course dates please contact Alana Kaye on 1300 25 26 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. If you feel that you may qualify for RPL, please contact our office for further information about the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge.
|Course Fee (This includes $400.00 non-refundable enrolment fee)|||||$2,245.00|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$950.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text books/s relevant to this qualification.|
Alana Kaye College does not accept any more than $1,400 up front prior to commencement of the course. This includes the $400 non-refundable enrolment fee. Students can pay the remainder in instalments during course progression.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea
- Certification upon successful completion.