BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
Become an asset to any workplace and gain skills to provide exceptional customer service, work effectively with diversity, write business documents and use a range of computer software.
The Certificate III in Business reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
- Customer Service Adviser
- Data Entry Operator
- General Clerk
- Payroll Officer
- Word Processing Operator
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is expected that students will have appropriate language, literacy, numeracy skills to complete the training and assessment requirements.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBSUS301 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
For scheduled course dates please contact Alana Kaye on 1300 25 26 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please contact our office to find out the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge rather than attending training.
|Enrolment Fee (non refundable)|||||$400.00|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$180.00 per unit|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text books/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment plans available.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea
- Certification upon successful completion.