BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
The Certificate III in Business Administration applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Administration Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Word Processing Operator.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is expected that students will have appropriate language, literacy, numeracy skills to complete the training and assessment requirements.
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 Organise schedules
- BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU313 Design and produce digital text documents
- BSBITU314 Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBFIA303 Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBSUS201 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
For scheduled course dates contact Alana Kaye on 1300 25 26 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please contact our office to find out the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge rather than attending training.
|Course Fee (This includes $400.00 non-refundable enrolment fee)|||||$2,245.00|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$950.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Alana Kaye College does not accept any more than $1,400 up front prior to commencement of the course. This includes the $400 non-refundable enrolment fee. Students can pay the remainder in instalments during course progression.
- Course learning and assessment material
- Coffee and tea (face-to-face course only)
- Certification upon successful completion.