BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
The Certificate IV in Business is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
- Project Officer
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is expected that students will have appropriate language, literacy, numeracy skills to complete the training and assessment requirements.
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
* the above units of competency are selected by Alana Kaye College for our face to face courses however other electives are available upon request to suit your individual or industry needs – contact our office for further details.
For scheduled course dates please contact Alana Kaye on 1300 25 26 25 or email email@example.com
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. If you feel that you may qualify for RPL, please contact our office for further information about the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge.
|Course Fee (This includes $400.00 non-refundable enrolment fee)|||||$3,700.00|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$1,400.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Alana Kaye College does not accept any more than $1,400 up front prior to commencement of the course. This includes the $400 non-refundable enrolment fee. Students can pay the remainder in instalments during course progression.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding rext book/s)
- Coffee and tea (face-to-face delivery only)
- Certification upon successful completion.