BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
The Certificate IV in Business Administration is suited to individuals who use well-developed administrative skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of administrative contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse information from a variety of sources.
They may provide leadership and guidance to others.
- Accounts Supervisor
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project Assistant
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is expected that students will have appropriate language, literacy, numeracy skills to complete the training and assessment requirements.
Elective Units *
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBADM406 Organise business travel
- BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- BSBADM407 Administer projects
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
* the above units of competency are selected by Alana Kaye College for our face to face courses however other electives are available upon request to suit your individual or industry needs – contact our office for further details.
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please contact our office to find out the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge rather than attending training.
|Enrolment Fee (non refundable)|||||$400.00|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$180.00 per unit|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment plans available.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea (for face-to-face course only)
- Certification upon successful completion.