BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
The Diploma of Work Health Safety is suitable for people who coordinate and maintain the Work Health and Safety (WHS) program in an organisation. It reflects the role of practitioners who apply a substantial knowledge base and well-developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts.
This course has been specifically designed to develop knowledge and skills required for working as a Workplace Health and Safety professional within any work context. It is a qualification suitable for anyone looking to engage in careers such as:
- Senior Work Health Safety Officer
- Work Health Safety Manager
- Work Health Safety Consultant
To enter this course, students must have completed all of the core units in BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety or hold equivalent competencies. Students must be willing to undertake work based assessment activities.
- BSBWHS502 Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS503 Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
- BSBWHS504 Manage WHS risks
- BSBWHS505 Investigate WHS incidents
- BSBWHS506 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBHRM509 Manage rehabilitation or return to work programs
- BSBWHS508 Manage WHS hazards associated with plant
- BSBWHS509 Facilitate the development and use of risk-management tools
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
Students are required to have access to a computer (or use Alana Kaye’s computer lab) to complete assessment tasks. Alana Kaye are conscious of the environment and where possible, provide resources and assessment in an electronic format. If possible, please bring a laptop to workshops.
Distance learning students must have access to a computer, internet and skype.
|Enrolment Fee (non refundable)|||||$400.00|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$180.00 per unit|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment plans available.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea (face-to-face delivery only)
- Certification upon successful completion.