BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
The Diploma of Project Management reflects the role of individuals who may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
- Project Contract Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Leader
- Project Team Leader
- Project Vendor Manager
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is expected that students will have appropriate language, literacy, numeracy skills to complete the training and assessment requirements. Students must be willing to undertake work based projects as part of the assessment requirements.
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectivenes
- For scheduled course dates, please contact Alana Kaye on 1300 25 26 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please contact our office to find out the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge rather than attending training.
|Course Fee (This includes $400.00 non-refundable enrolment fee)|||||$3,980.00|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$1,400.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Alana Kaye College does not accept any more than $1,400 up front prior to commencement of the course. Students can pay the remainder in instalments during course progression.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea (face-to-face delivery only)
- Certification upon successful completion.