BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing
This course will teach you how to participate, initiate, lead and report on a quality audit.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team.
There are no specific entry requirements. Students must be willing to participate in auditing projects.
Total number of units required to complete this qualification are 8. There are no core units in this qualification and Alana Kaye have selected the below units that they believe best suit this qualification.
- BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 Report on a quality audit
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- For scheduled course dates please contact Alana Kaye on 1300 25 26 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please contact our office to find out the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge rather than attending training.
|Enrolment Fee (non refundable)|||||$400.00|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$180.00 per unit|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment plans available.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding
- Coffee and tea (face-to-face delivery only)
- Certification upon successful completion.