BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
The Diploma of Leadership and Management will provide you with leadership skills to better manage teams, improve workplace relationships, manage human resources and contribute to strategic and business planning. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is expected that students will have appropriate language, literacy, numeracy skills to complete the training and assessment requirements.
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBMGT518 Develop organisation policy
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBWRK510 Manage employee relations
*the above units of competency are selected by Alana Kaye College for our face to face courses however other electives are available upon request to suit your individual or industry needs – contact our office for further details.
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please contact our office to find out the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge rather than attending training.
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$2500.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Payment plans available.
- Course learning and assessment (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea
- Certification upon successful completion.