BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
This is a high level qualification and ideal for learners with considerable workplace experience and ideally at least two years’ leadership and management responsibility. This course will provide you with skills in leadership, change management, financial management, human resources, business and strategic planning.
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
- Senior Administrator
- Senior Executive
- Area Manager
- Department Manager
- Regional Manager
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, it is expected that students will have existing knowledge, skills or experience in leadership/management. Students will need appropriate language, literacy, numeracy skills to complete the training and assessment requirements.
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diverstiy policy
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
You can apply for RPL if you have the knowledge and skills gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities or general life experiences. Please contact our office to find out the process to demonstrate your experience and knowledge rather than attending training.
|Enrolment Fee (non refundable)|||||$400.00|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$180.00 per unit|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification|
Payment plans available.
- Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
- Coffee and tea
- Certification upon successful completion.