TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
This qualification reflects the roles of training developers and instructional designers who are responsible for analysing training needs and designing training solutions and products to meet workplace capability requirements, and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs. They may have a role in providing guidance and advice to trainers and assessors, promoting innovative practices, e.g. e-learning, and in researching and incorporating best practice in training and assessment into training programs and products.
- Curriculum Developer
- Instructional Designer
- Training Manager
- Senior Trainer/Assessor
There are no prerequisites; however students will need to have good literacy and numeracy, technology and analytical skills.
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDES501 Design and develop learning strategies
- TAEDES502 Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505 Evaluate a training program
- TAETAS501 Undertake organisational training needs analysis
- TAEASS503 Lead assessment validation processes
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEPDD501 Maintain and enhance professional practice
- TAEASS504 Develop and implement recognition strategies
- TAEDEL502 Provide advanced facilitation practice
For scheduled course dates please contact Alana Kaye College on 1300 25 26 25 or email email@example.com
If you have experience or studies relevant to your chosen course you can apply to have these skills recognised through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) towards your formal qualification. Your knowledge and skills may have been gained through work, formal study, volunteering, informal or formal training, social activities, self taught or general life experiences. Please speak to our course coordinators for advice on RPL.
|Enrolment Fee (non refundable)|||||$400.00|
|Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)|||||$1600.00|
|Students are responsible for the purchase of text book/s relevant to this qualification.|
Alana Kaye does not accept any more than $1,400 up front payment prior to commencement of th ecourse. This includes the $400 non-refundable enrolment fee. Students can pay the remainder in instalments during course progression.
Course learning and assessment material (excluding text book/s)
Coffee and tea (face-to-face delivery only)
Certification upon successful completion