Alana Kaye College provides high quality training as an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO 70056; CRICOS 03675K) and meets the standards agreed to by the Australian Government. Our Head Office is located in Darwin, the capital of the Northern Territory of Australia.
Alana Kaye College was founded in 2010 and is an award winning organisation. Our programs are designed to be interactive, industry supportive, flexible, current, and a stepping-stone to further studies and/or increased job opportunities if you wish.
Alana Kaye College's trainers are highly qualified and have recognised teaching qualifications and current expertise in both teaching and industry.
Our Staff – International
- Alana Anderson - Chief Executive Officer
- Kirsty Neaylon - Manager International Operations
- Manfred Mletsin - Client Liaison/Student Support Officer
- Ruby Crisp - Administration Assistant
- Megan Johnston - Administration Assistant
- Kim Smellin – Trainer/Assessor - Early Childhood Education and Care
- Alison Boyle - Trainer/Assessor - Individual Support and Aged Care