Alana Kaye's corporate services are designed to support and develop your people, helping maximise their potential and optimise their performance in your organisation.
Our suite of business solutions are aimed at assisting organisational effectiveness and business improvement. Alana Kaye professionals would like to work with you to provide solutions to your human resources workforce planning and development needs. We would do this by working closely with you to get a good feel for your organisation and its culture and then to provide those solutions that suit your current and future directions
Our expertise includes the ability to provide consulting services in:
- Leadership and management development
- Executive coaching
- Management and performance coaching
- Facilitation of business and strategic planning sessions
- Working with dysfunctional teams
- Assessment and development centres
- Women’s development programs
- Design and facilitation of training workshops
- Vocational assessment and career guidance
- Conducting a Training Needs Analysis
- Customise training programs
- Assist with Organisational Development
Alana Kaye have specialised consultants who are accredited in:
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®)
This has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others—and improve how they communicate, learn, and work. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation, and achieving excellence.
Team Management Index (TMI)
Team Management Systems is recognised as the foremost integrated system of work-based, research-proven assessments and feedback instruments worldwide - supporting individuals, teams and organisations to effect positive and lasting change and achieve higher performance in the workplace.
DiSC Profile System
This is a personal development assessment that measures an individual's behavioural style. It is designed to help an individual understand his or her behaviour in the workplace, understand the behaviour of others and how to use this knowledge in different work situations.